1 a well-built sexually attractive man
2 a large piece of something without definite shape; "a hunk of bread"; "a lump of coal" [syn: lump]
- Rhymes with: -ʌŋk
- A large or dense piece of something.
- a hunk of metal
- A sexually attractive boy, especially one who is muscular.
- A record of differences between almost contiguous portions of two files (or other sources of information). Differences that are widely separated by areas which are identical in both files would not be part of a single hunk. Differences that are separated by small regions which are identical in both files may comprise a single hunk. Patches are made up of hunks.
- A honyock.
large piece of something
- Danish: stort stykke, luns
- Finnish: iso pala
- Lithuanian: riekė
sexually attractive man
- Danish: tyr
- Dutch: bink
- Finnish: namupala, herkkupala, adonis, muskelimies
- Lithuanian: tikras vyras
- Romanian: armăsar
Hunk may refer to:
- A slang term for a sexually appealing man, a person who is sexually attractive or a well-muscled, sexualized man, as in beefcake.
- A hunk in computing is a portion of a patch or diff file.
- HUNK, a video game character appearing in Capcom's Resident Evil survival horror series.
- Hunk, a member of the Voltron Force.
- Hunk, a 1987 comedy movie starring John Allen Nelson, Steve Levitt, James Coco, and Avery Schreiber.
- Amiga Hunk in computing it is the codename of the AmigaOS executable files.
accumulation, acervation, agglomerate, agglomeration, aggregate, aggregation, amassment, amount, batch, bit, block, budget, bulk, bunch, butt, chip, chunk, clip, clipping, clod, clump, clutch, collop, congeries, conglobation, conglomerate, conglomeration, count, crumb, cumulation, cut, cutting, deal, dollop, dose, end, fragment, gathering, glomeration, gob, gobbet, group, heap, hunch, large amount, loaf, lot, lump, mass, measure, mess, modicum, moiety, morsel, nugget, number, pack, parcel, paring, part, particle, pat, piece, portion, quantity, rasher, ration, scoop, scrap, shard, shaving, shiver, shred, slice, sliver, small amount, smithereen, snack, snatch, snip, snippet, snowball, splinter, stitch, stockpile, stump, sum, tatter, wad